Saturday 3 November 2007

Dear Dr. Robin Weeks,
Thank you very much for your mail. I am very happy to learn about your interest in Science and Vedanta. I am glad that you could appreciate my article on Indian influence in the development of Q.M. Your interest in the broader theme of influence of Eastern Philosopy in modern science is certaily a worth while one. This aspect has been discussed nicely in the recent book "Doubt and Certainty" by Tony Rothman and George Sudarshan (Persues Books, USA, 1998). In my opinion the concept of Unified Field Theory is nothing but the "Advaitha Philosophy" of 7th Centuary Indian Seer, Adi Sankara. I will be glad to be in touch with to discuss more on this. Best Regards

Dr.C.P.GIRIJAVALLABHAN
Director, CELOS &
Dean, Faculty of Technology
Cochin University of Science & Technology
Cochin 682022
Tel: 91 484 2577540(O), 91 484 2346869(R)

No comments: