Saturday 3 November 2007

Dear Dr. Robin Weeks,
> Thank you very much for your mail. I am very happy to learn about your
> interest in Science and Vedanta. I am glad that you could appreciate
> my article on Indian influence in the
> development of Q.M. Your interest in the broader theme of influence of
> Eastern Philosopy in modern science is certaily a worth while one.
> This aspect has been discussed nicely in the recent book "Doubt and
> Certainty" by Tony Rothman and George Sudarshan (Persues Books, USA,
> 1998).
> In my opinion the concept of Unified Field Theory is nothing but the
> "Advaitha Philosophy" of 7th Centuary Indian Seer, Adi Sankara.
> I will be glad to be in touch with to discuss more on this.
> Best Regards
>
> Dr.C.P.GIRIJAVALLABHAN
> Director, CELOS &
> Dean, Faculty of Technology
> Cochin University of Science & Technology
> Cochin 682022
> Tel: 91 484 2577540(O), 91 484 2346869(R)

No comments: