Saturday 3 November 2007

Dear Dr Girijavallabhan:
>
> Thank you for including me in your email distribution - I appreciate
> this.
>
> I graduated from King's College in Electronics with honors and have a
> reasonably good understanding of QM but I am not a postgraduate
> student of QM however I am keenly interested in it.
>
> My first email to you explained my doubts about linking it to Vedanta.
>
> I would appreciate your help in how and where my thinking stops being
> rational. I have been trained as a scientist to be first and foremost
> a rationalist - Karl Popper being the guiding light much more than any
> other.
>
> Abdus Salam - a devout Muslim and with Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 -
> cannot claim, unless he can prove, that his discoveries in Nuclear
> Physics proves certain aspects of Islam. Or can he?
>
> Please enlighten.
>
> I would like to believe as you do but as it is I can not. Please show
> where my thinking is faulty.
>
> Thanks.
>
> === Nalin.

No comments: